Global Efficiency Intelligence, LLC. offers training and capacity building in a wide range of topics related to Energy Efficiency, Smart Manufacturing & Industrial IoT, Demand Response, Manufacturing Resources Efficiency, Water-Energy Nexus, and Emerging Technologies for manufacturing and commercial sectors. We provide trainings and workshops both in person and online to wide groups of audiences of any size. We have developed a variety of programs, tools and resources to conduct world-class trainings that meet real-world problems using actual examples and relevant case-studies. We use a blend of learning mediums and tools that encourage interaction and promote knowledge exchange. We offer highly qualified trainers and facilitators with a deep knowledge of best practices and innovations in the field.
Examples of previous trainings conducted are:
- One-day training on energy efficiency technologies, energy saving potential, and alternative fuel use technologies in the cement industry
- One-day training on energy efficiency benchmarking for cement plants and demonstration of the use of a benchmarking tool in cement plants
- One-day training on energy conservation technologies and energy saving potential in the textile industry and demonstration of the use of a techno-economic analysis tool (covering spinning, weaving, knitting and wet-processing)
- One-day training on international best practices for energy efficiency indicators and energy efficiency benchmarking
- One-day training on guidelines for conducting comprehensive energy audits in manufacturing and commercial facilities and demonstration of several energy analysis tools
- One-day training on international best practices for energy efficiency policy design, evaluation and implementation