Modeling and analysis are needed to quantitatively assess the impact of technologies and policies on energy and resources use of a given energy system, company, industry or country. Global Efficiency Intelligence, LLC. offers a wide array of quantitative modeling and analysis expertise to meet the needs of our clients.
- Integrated energy modeling: Conducting innovative bottom-up, top-down, or combined modeling and adapting established energy analysis methodologies for new areas, sub-sectors, and energy systems in manufacturing and commercial sectors. Developing forward-looking models to make future projections.
- Benchmarking analysis: Conducting benchmarking analysis on energy use in different industry subsectors using rigorous methodology and energy indicators.
- Co-benefits analysis: Conducting analyses to quantify co-benefits of energy efficiency and GHG reduction projects and programs such as productivity gains, waste reduction, water savings, resource savings, air quality improvements, and human health benefits.
- Structural change analysis: Analyzing the effect of different factors such as structural change or energy efficiency gains on past and future energy use trends of manufacturing and commercial sectors and suggesting implications for economic structural change policies.
- Commercial and Emerging Technology Analysis: We have written a number of guidebooks on commercialized as well as emerging technologies for energy efficiency and GHG emissions reduction for various manufacturing sub-sectors. Utilizing this breadth of technological knowledge, we conduct technology assessments and evaluation of industrial and commercial building sectors. This includes techno-economic analysis of commercialized and emerging technologies for different manufacturing subsectors and energy systems.
- Manufacturing subsector level analysis: With our extensive technical knowledge and experiences in several manufacturing subsectors such as the cement industry, iron and steel industry, pulp and paper industry, textile and apparel industry, and chemical industry, we are well suited and prepared to conduct detailed subsector level analysis regarding energy, climate, and sustainability of these manufacturing subsectors.
R&D Analysis: Conducting analyses to forecast energy and resources consumption of new products at both the manufacturing phase and subsequent product life-cycle. Analyzing future technology performance, adoption, and impacts.